Key Features of ProSightPD 3.0 include:
- Easy viewing of Proteins, Isoforms, Proteoforms, and PRSMs.
- Graphical top down workflow construction and integration with other Proteome Discoverer workflows.
- Annotated proteoform (absolute mass), subsequence search (biomarker), and gene-restricted annotated proteoform and subsequence search types.
- TDViewer integration allows for robust visualization of proteomics results.
- Viewing spectral support with Proteome Discoverer Spectral View.
- New fragmentation maps for visualization of MS/MS characterization, including combination fragment maps to assess fragmentation from different scans.
- Protein Center information on identified proteins.
- Direct export of Top Down results for use in other applications such as ProSight Lite and TDValidator.
- Support for two new fragmentation methods: EThcD and UVPD.
- PTCR and FAIMS support.
- Multi-threading for fast processing.
- High mass processing is included in the form of the ReSpect algorithm.
- ProSightPD supports the following MS2 experiments: LO-HI, MEDIUM-HI, and HI-HI. Algorithms are included to perform analysis of isotopically-resolved data as well as charge state deconvolution.