Key Features of ProSightPD include:
- Viewing spectral support with Proteome Discoverer Spectral View.
- Easy viewing of Proteins, Isoforms, Proteoforms, and PRSMs.
- Graphical top down workflow construction and integration with other Proteome Discoverer workflows.
- Absolute mass, biomarker, and gene-restricted search types.
- New fragmentation maps for visualization of MS/MS characterization.
- Protein Center information on identified proteins.
- Export of Top Down results for use in other applications such as ProSight Lite.
- Support for two new fragmentation methods: EThcD and UVPD.
- Multi-threading for fast processing.
- ProSightPD supports the following MS2 experiments: LO-HI, MEDIUM-HI, and HI-HI. Algorithms are included to perform analysis of isotopically-resolved data as well as charge state deconvolution.