- Supports searching top down, middle down and bottom up experiments.
- Compatible with CID, ECD, EThcD, HCD, IRMPD and UVPD fragmentation types.
- Provides five different searches: Absolute Mass, BioMarker, Sequence Tag, Single Protein and Gene Restricted.
- Utilizes Delta-M Mode for identifying unexpected modifications.
- Includes three scoring metrics: P-Score, E-Value and C-Score.
- Creates SQLite pscw databases based on UniProt formatted FASTA, text and XML files.
- Databases created using UniProt formatted text and XML files contain annotated PTMs and SNPs.
- Lightweight pscw databases are easy to create and share.
- Support for high-throughput LC-MS/MS experiments.
- Includes Sequence Gazer: allowing users to review results and add, remove, or change modifications to find better fits.
- Directly connects to ProSight Lite.
New to Version 4.1:
- Support for two new fragmentation methods: EThcD and UVPD
- Multithreading for faster processing
- True 64 bit support
- Review results in ProSight Lite with one click
- Utilizes lightweight SQLite databases that are easier to create and share
- Ability to create databases from UniProt XML formatted files
- Includes C-Score