www optionyard com This tutorial will guide you through your first search with ProSightPD 1.1 for Proteome Discoverer 2.1 and ProSightPC 4.0. Specifically you will use the ProSightPD 1.1 nodes to search for proteins contained in the Pierce Intact Protein Standard. The tutorial assumes that Proteome Discoverer 2.1, ProSightPC 4.0, ProSightPD 1.1 and ProSightPD 1.1 with High Mass are already installed. If Proteome Discoverer 2.1 is not installed please contact your local Thermo Sales representative. If ProSightPC 4.0 is not installed, you can find the installer and installation instructions here. If ProSightPD 1.1 is not installed, you can find the installer and installation instructions here.
The Pierce Intact Protein Standard is a mixture of six recombinantly expressed proteins to check the health of mass spectrometers prior to running protein samples. This standard mixture will be commercially available soon through Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The Pierce Intact Protein Standard mixture consists of the following proteins:
- IGF-I LR3 (Peprotech) (9 kDa)
- Thioredoxin (12 kDa)
- Protein G (21 kDa)
- Carbonic Anhydrase II (29 kDa)
- Protein AG (51 kDa)
- Exo Klenow (68 kDa)
follow Follow these steps to perform your first search with ProSightPD 1.1 for Proteome Discoverer 2.1 and ProSightPC 4.0:
1. Ensure that Proteome Discoverer 2.1, ProSightPC 4.0, ProSightPD 1.1 and ProSightPD 1.1 with High Mass are installed.
2. Download the three Pierce Standard medium high raw files.
https://infotuc.es/esminec/1342 Find Out More
valutahandel plus500 Find Out More
binäre optionen prognosen Find Out More
3. Download the Medium High Pierce Standard pdAnalysis and the Pierce Intact Standard Proteoform Database.
source site Find Out More
metatrader für binäre optionen Find Out More
4. Follow the steps in this video to install the Proteoform Database for Pierce Intact Standards, and run the search.